Medford IT Help   |  Help Center
  • Log in to check your tickets

Troubleshooting

  1. Home
  2. Troubleshooting

Troubleshooting

Can I use email to reply to a ticket?

Email Integration with Support Tickets Yes! Email integration is one of the most convenient ways to manage your support tickets. How Email Integration Works • Reply to any support email to add to your ticket • Create new tickets by emailing our support address • Receive updates automatically v...

Pearson Access Next Issue

There is an issue with PARCC testing and I'm not sure what do to. Solution: Give Pearson support a call. 888-493-9888 Mon - Fri 5:30 am - 6:30 pm CT https://parcc.pearson.com/support/

Workstations

Can I use email to reply to a ticket?

Email Integration with Support Tickets Yes! Email integration is one of the most convenient ways to manage your support tickets. How Email Integration Works • Reply to any support email to add to your ticket • Create new tickets by emailing our support address • Receive updates automatically v...

Help desk software by Mojo Helpdesk